Apply for a Marriage License Online
Individuals can now use the following website to submit information online which will begin the application process for a marriage license.
Please remember that your application is NOT complete until both individuals appear in the Orphans’ Court Office with the required documents and fee.
Simply click on the website above to get started.
After you have used the website and submitted the information for both individuals, you will be given a message that has a confirmation number. You should print out this message and bring it with you to the Clerk of Orphans’ Court office. Please note that marriage license requirements have not changed.
Marriage License Requirements
- Must be 18 years of age to apply.
- Photo identification required, such as driver’s license.
- If previously divorced, must provide certified copy with raised seal or gold seal.
- If you are under the age of 18, please call the office for requirements.
- Current fee is $45.00 payable either by cash or check.
- Once you apply for the marriage license there is a 3 working day waiting period before the license will be issued.
- If currently a widow or widower, an original death certificate must be provided.